
I went to see HSM3 for my friend, Brooklyn's, birthday party last October. We were the first to see it on the day it came out at the movies. HSM this year was the best one because it was more interesting this time. There were more songs in it and I liked it because it was new and the girls dresses were cute. Sometimes in the movie it was getting off course then it got back on track. I liked the tree house. It was cool.
Oh, then my Paw-Paw came over and we got to go see it again with him. He is so fun!
Oh, then my Paw-Paw came over and we got to go see it again with him. He is so fun!
Well, Madison, I have yet to see HSM3, but I shall have to do so soon. I really liked 1 & 2!
ReplyDelete