Sunday, February 22, 2009

Megan and Family Reunion

Megan is one of my favorite cousins. The reason I like to spend time with her is because she is almost my age. She is 6 months older than me. And, because I just want to play with her. She is the only girl cousin I have … well I do have two more, Macie and Amanda. But I do love all of them. I only get to see Megan two times a year. But this year I will hopefully get to see Megan and Amanda three times a year. My mom said to me that she would talk to Aunt Tracy and make a date in the summer that Megan and Amanda would spend a week at our house. Family reunion is something that we do every single year and I LOVE it. It’s when we all get together and it makes me feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment