Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Moving ...

Well it started on a Sunday when my mom got a call from the people we rent the house from. I didn’t really hear what they were saying but after my mom hung up the phone, a few minutes after she hung up the phone, she said that the people we rent from (they were living in their grandparent’s house and the grandmother had died and their uncle was kicking them out and selling their house) … so, the people we rent from are moving back into the house my family is living in. So, now, you know what that means, we have to move. So now we are looking for a new house to live, maybe a rent one and maybe live in forever one. Either way, we have to move. But, we will trust in God to provide a new home for us. Ok, so that’s my story, but the people we rent from need us to move as soon as we can so that means that we need to find a house speedy fast … and I want to find a house slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment