Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter ... plus stained fingers

Ok, I have some bad news and some good news. The good news is that we made more Easter eggs than last year the bad news is that my fingers are stained pink and pink is my least favorite color. It was fun making Easter eggs, but it’s very bad to have your fingers stained … but, it only lasts for a couple days.

My stained fingers ....

Ok, I wrote that stuff the day before Easter and today is Easter and my dress is a Easter dress and it is pretty. My mom got it for me for Easter, although I said that the Easter bunny would. But, my mom beat the Easter bunny to the dress.
Easter Dresses :)
The Easter bunny told my dad how many Easter eggs there were, so Peyton and I got the same amount. We each got 21 eggs. And, yeah, my stained fingers you can’t see any more … well just my finger nails but that is barely seen. In case you are wondering what I got in my Easter basket, well you are going to find out. The first thing I saw is a huge sheep and a note pad and a pad of sticky notes and a new cup that only I can use and lots of candy.


The sheep represents Jesus, who shed His blood to save us from our sins! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Madison, happy Easter! A lovely dress you got!! :) It sounds like your Easter celebration was fun! Yesterday, I, too, had colored fingers... well, two colored fingers: one yellow and one green. I helped my friends' four kids color Easter eggs, and it was much fun! The little 2yr old girl would ONLY color hers pink, and she wouldn't let anyone else use the pink! I think she did about 2 1/2 to 3 dozen pale pink eggs! : )

    I went to a sunrise service early, early this morning and to our church's service to celebrate Jesus' resurrection. It was wonderful! And God is so good! :)

    Happy Easter to you! ~Miss Sharilyn

    ReplyDelete